Andy Fife (he/him/his) is an expert in strategy, leadership, and governance with 25 years of experience in founding and leading nonprofits and public programs in the arts and creative sector. Fife has an extensive background in executive leadership transitions and organizational design, finance, strategy, governance, publishing, communications, and community relations. Former positions include Publisher & CEO of City Arts Media in Seattle, Executive Director at Shunpike, Advocacy Chair for the Washington State Arts Commission and Board Chair and Treasurer for FEEST in Seattle. A Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional, Fife earned a bachelor of science in communications and performance studies from Northwestern University.
FIFE specialized in strategic planning, policy, and program development for public agencies and nonprofits in the arts and beyond.
Nonprofits used FIFE as a facilitator of board retreats, assessment and development projects.
FIFE has tools to evaluate external outcomes or assess internal capacity for programs and organizations.
FIFE provided guidance as a coach and advisor one-on-one or in groups for executives, board members, and other leaders.
Strategy, leadership, innovation.
As of March 2022, Andy Fife can now be found providing all the same great consulting and advising services as a member of the team at Arts Consulting Group, where he now serves as a Vice President, and works from the ACG office in Seattle. If you want to work with Fife, find him there!
Now on indefinite hiatus, Fife Consulting was a small consulting firm in Seattle that specialized in cultural policy and nonprofit organizational development. Fife Consulting provided a broad range of services in leadership development, planning, policy and community relations for nonprofits, government agencies and small businesses in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the country.
Planning & Assessment
- Alaska State Council on the Arts (Anchorage, AK)
- Anchorage Economic Devleopment Corporation (Anchorage, AK)
- Asian Plaza Redevelopment Project (Seattle, WA)
- Capitol Hill Chamber of Commerce (Seattle, WA)
- Columbia Basin Allied Arts (Moses Lake, WA)
- DASH Center for the Arts (Tacoma, WA)
- Delridge Neighborhoods Development Association (Seattle, WA)
- Greater Leavenworth Museum (Leavenworth, WA)
- Hilltop Artists (Tacoma, WA)
- Hort Union Collective Innovation Team (Tieton, WA)
- Icicle Creek Center for the Arts (Leavenworth, WA)
- Out North (Anchorage, AK)
- North Central Washington Arts Alliance (Wenatchee, WA)
- Pratt Fine Arts Center (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
- Seattle Office of Arts & Culture
- Seattle Office of Film & Music
- Seattle Office of the Waterfront
- Tieton Mosaic (Tieton, WA)
- The Who We Are Project (Seattle, WA)
- Executive Director, Shunpike (Seattle, WA)
- Publisher & CEO, City Arts Media & Magazine (Seattle, WA)
- Director of Operations, Consolidated Works (Seattle, WA)
- Owner & Director, Daedalus Recording Studios (Chicago, IL)
- Interim Executive Director, The Vera Project (Seattle, WA)
- Encore Media Group & City Arts Magazine
- COVID-19 Handbook for the Creative Sector (King County)
- Anchor Arts Space (Anacortes, WA)
- Austin Creative Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra (Bellevue, WA)
- Big Medium (Austin, TX)
- Blue Earth Alliance (Seattle, WA)
- The Grand Cinema (Tacoma, WA)
- Mac Admins Foundation (National)
- Mountain Sprouts (Leavenworth, WA)
- New Century Theatre Company (Seattle, WA)
- Northwest African American Museum (Seattle, WA)
- Northwest Film Forum (Seattle, WA)
- Rain City Rock Camp for Girls (Seattle, WA)
- The Satori Group (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Public Theatre (Seatle, WA)
- Second Story Repertory Theatre (Redmond, WA)
- Teen Tix (Seattle, WA)
- Twilight Artist Collective (Seattle, WA)
- The Washington Bus (Seattle, WA)
- Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center (Wenatchee, WA)
- Youngstown Cultural Arts Center (Seattle, WA)